Do not let the name of these Fancy Baked Pork Chops scare you, they are easy to make with a great flavor. We used our favorite Pampered Chef piece to make these Fancy Baked Pork Chops in a Deep Covered Baker. If you don’t have the baking dish, just use glass baking dish and cover it in foil when baking.
Fancy Baked Pork Chops in a Deep Covered Baker
Barbara is always on the lookout for recipes to fix in her Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker. Lo and behold, she found the perfect one in her trusty Pot O’Gold cookbook. Big shout out to Dorothy Maher for this delicious baked pork chop recipe.
We used center cut pork chops that were 3/4-inch thick. Salt and pepper them generously before adding them to the baking dish. Be sure to include the thinly-sliced onion in this dish. If you have picky eaters, you can definitely serve the pork chops without the onions but they add so much flavor that you don’t want to leave them out totally.
The sauce over these baked pork chops is super simple. Just mix together a can of cream of chicken soup, some ketchup and Worcestershire sauce and pour over the pork chops and onions.
If you don’t have a Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker, no big deal. Just use a glass baking dish and cover with foil while baking.
We like serving these over rice but you could do mashed potatoes instead.
Linking up to Weekend Potluck.
- 4-6 center cut pork chops
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tablespoons ketchup
- Season pork chops generously with salt and pepper.
- Arrange pork chops in the bottom of a Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker (or glass cooking dish) that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cover with onion slices.
- Mix together cream of chicken soup, Worcestershire sauce and catsup; pour over pork and onions.
- Cover with the lid or tightly with foil.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Serve over rice or mashed potatoes.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. We earn a small percentage from any purchase you make by clicking on these links.