Our Cheeseburger Quiche recipe is perfect for a quick weeknight meal with flavors that the entire family will love.
We love quiche for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or as leftovers the next day. We love how you can prep it ahead like our Make-Ahead Ham and Cheese Quiche recipe and how it can be eaten hot out of the oven or at room temperature later on.
Quiche is perfect for a quick meal on a work night and fancy enough for a bridal shower. We love how it is adult and kid friendly because of how you can add any meat and any vegetables to customize it. It may be the perfect meal.
This Cheeseburger Quiche version is straight from a compilation of family favorite recipes. It is not our family recipe, but it is safe to say we will be adding it to our favorites list. The recipe comes from the Rihm family cookbook Barbara found while visiting our aunt and uncle recently. The Rihm family, who owns Rihm Foods in Cambridge City – our favorite place to buy bacon and pork burgers, pulled together all of their family favorite recipes, including Cheeseburger Quiche.
How to Make Cheeseburger Quiche
Scroll down for the complete recipe.
Brown the ground beef and onion and season with salt and pepper. Drain the grease and allow to cool. Combine the rest of the ingredients, except for the cheese, until fully incorporated. Add in the ground beef and one cup of cheese. Pour into unbaked pie crust and bake until center is set. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Allow to set before cutting.
Linking up to Weekend Potluck.
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk, regular or evaporated
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 9 inch unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a skillet, brown ground beef and onion. Season generously with salt and pepper. Drain excess grease, and set aside to cool slightly.
- Combine mayonnaise, milk, eggs, garlic salt, basil and parsley until incorporated.
- Fold in ground beef and 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Pour into unbaked pie crust. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until center is set. Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese on top.
- Allow to set up before cutting. Can be eaten hot or at room temperature.