Chicken Bow-Tie Pasta Salad
This is another Glenwood Cooperative classic recipe from Barbara’s college days. They ate this for lunch many days.
Why do you ask? Because it is easy to multiply to larger servings and because it is so tasty.
It is also easy to customize. Like red or yellow peppers better than green peppers? Use red or yellow peppers. Like grape tomatoes? Use them!
It can be served warm or put it in the fridge and eat cold later.
The great thing about pasta salads like this one is that they just get better once they sit in the fridge and soak up all the dressing.
This is one of those dishes that we make up on Sunday and then take it to work for lunch the rest of the week. We may switch it up and take this Luscious Lettuce Salad in a Jar a couple of days and the Chicken Bow-Tie Pasta Salad the other days.
For the chicken in this recipe, you can use our Easiest Grilled Chicken Ever recipe. That’s what Barbara did.
Want to try other tried and true Glenwood recipes?
- Egg and Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Frozen Pumpkin Delight
- Yellow Cake Mix Gooey Bars
- Mama Grigg’s Pumpkin Bran Muffins
- Pork Chop Potato Bake
- Cheesy Mexican Chicken
- 12 oz large bow tie pasta cooked and drained
- 1 cup Italian Dressing
- 1 cup fully cooked chicken cubed
- 1 large tomato seeded and chopped
- 1 green pepper seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Toss hot cooked pasta with Italian dressing until well coated.
- Add all other ingredients and mix lightly.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for later.