This week’s Whatcha Crockin’ crock pot recipes include Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup, Sausage Dip, Creamy Crock Pot Chicken and Rice, Pressure Cooker Taco Beef, Crock Pot Low-Carb Chicken Tortilla Soup, Easy Thai Pork with Peanut Sauce, Instant Pot Spaghetti and Crock Pot Chicken Santa Fe Soup.
Welcome to week 54 of Whatcha Crockin’ link ups with our blogging friends!!! We are are so grateful to all the bloggers that link up their delicious crock pot recipes each week, and for our great co-hosts – Cris, Leah and Liz. We are excited to be back this week with some crock pot recipes you don’t want to miss from around the blogosphere. So let’s get crockin’!
CROCK POT RECIPES FROM YOUR HOSTS
- Pressure Cooker Taco Beef from These Old Cookbooks
- Sausage Dip from The Farmwife Cooks
- Easy Creamy Crock Pot Chicken and Rice from Recipes that Crock
- Crock Pot Low-Carb Chicken Tortilla Soup from Beyer Beware
RECIPE WITH THE MOST CLICKS
Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup from Savory Moments
MORE GREAT SLOW COOKER RECIPES FEATURED THIS WEEK
- Easy Thai Pork with Peanut Sauce from Plowing Through Life
- Instant Pot Spaghetti from The Backroad Life
- Crock Pot Chicken Santa Fe Soup from Flour on my Face
WANT TO SAVE THE WHOLE LIST?
Use this button to save the entire list.
BLOGGERS JOIN IN THIS WEEK’S CROCK POT PARTY – WEEK 54
How to link back: Simply link back to this post in a text link at the bottom of your post OR use the image above and link it back to this post.