These Quick Cinnamon Rolls from refrigerated crescent rolls are an easy breakfast idea when your family wants a sweet but you don’t have the time to bake! When your kids are begging for a sweet morning treat but you don’t have time to bake from scratch, these breakfast rolls are the perfect solution.
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Quick Cinnamon Rolls
While we were growing up, every once in a while our mom would buy a package of cinnamon rolls for my sisters and me to bake on Sunday morning before church. There is just something about popping open one of those rolls. We loved it!
This recipe reminds us of those days but with a twist. One Sunday morning, Barbara was looking for a quick recipe for breakfast and she was able to throw these together in a flash. And, they are only five ingredients! This recipe is from Taste of Home: Most Requested Recipes cookbook.
These crescent cinnamon rolls hit the spot and her family loved them too. But, who doesn’t love crescent rolls? Many of us tend to keep a roll of these in the fridge as a staple. They even make rolls of crescent roll dough WITHOUT the individual scored rolls, making this recipe even easier if you can find those in your local grocery store.
How to Make Crescent Cinnamon Rolls
Complete recipe is at the end of this post.
Unroll a tube of crescent roll and seal the seams with a rolling pin. Keep the dough as a rectangle when rolling out. Mix together cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle on dough. Roll up the dough jelly-roll style. Cut into 8 cinnamon rolls. Place the rolls in a greased 9-inch round cake pan. Bake until golden brown. While they are baking, mix together the powdered sugar glaze. Drizzle over warm rolls once out of the oven.
These Quick Cinnamon Rolls from refrigerated crescent rolls are an easy breakfast idea when your family wants a sweet but you don't have the time to bake!
- 1 8 oz. tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar divided in half
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll crescent roll dough into a rectangle; using a rolling pin, seal the seams.
- Mix together cinnamon and 1/4 cup sugar; sprinkle over the crescent dough.
- Roll up the dough (jelly-roll style), and seal the long edge.
- Cut into eight roll slices.
- Place rolls, cut-side down, into a 9-inch round baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- To make the glaze, mix confectioners sugar, 1/4 cup sugar and milk.
- Drizzle over warm rolls.
Referral links are used in this post.