Tired of the same old vegetable dip? Try this Easy BLT dip featuring four simple ingredients and everyone will be piling their plates with veggies!
Nothing screams summer like a tasty bacon, lettuce and tomato (BLT) sandwich with garden-fresh tomatoes. That is a weekly dinner in our family during the hot summer months.
We love taking the flavor of our favorite meals and turning them into other dishes our family is sure to enjoy. Barbara found this BLT dip in a recipe book of a friend and knew she had to make it.
Easy BLT Dip
This Easy BLT Dip can be pulled together in no time, and the hardest part is cooking the bacon. We promise!
With just four simple ingredients, this sour cream and mayonnaise-based dip will wow anyone who dips a carrot or celery stalk in it. Want to add a bit more flavor? Add a teaspoon of onion powder and/or a teaspoon of seasoned salt.
How to Make BLT Dip
Full recipe at the bottom of this post.
Cook and crumble a pound of bacon. Reserve a small amount of bacon and tomatoes for topping. Mix together the remaining ingredients. Top with reserved bacon and tomatoes. Serve with a vegetable tray or crackers.
Notes about Sour Cream Dip Topped with Bacon and Tomatoes
- Use low-fat sour cream and mayonnaise if you want to lighten this dip up.
- Don’t forget to set some bacon and tomatoes aside to top this dip.
- You can double the recipe if you are serving a crowd. You could stick with same amount of tomatoes and bacon… just double the sour cream and mayo.
- This Easy BLT Dip is great with any kind of veggies or crackers. We’ve even been known to dip some bread in this!
- Check out our Amazon Store for our favorite kitchen esstentials.
Favorite Dip Recipes
Easy BLT Dip
- 1 lb. bacon fried and crumbled
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3-4 tomatoes chopped (Romas work well)
- Set aside small amount of bacon and tomatoes to top dip, if desired.
- Mix together bacon, sour cream, mayonnaise and tomatoes. Top with reserved bacon and tomatoes.