Need a quick and easy way to make your family happy? These 4-Ingredient Baked Chicken Legs are extremely easy to make and turn out tender and juicy every time.
Barbara’s good friend shared this easy recipe with her several years ago. It always amazes her that such a crowd-pleaser could be made with four simple ingredients.
4-Ingredient Baked Chicken Legs
Kids love chicken legs, and husbands do too! Barbara roasts her chicken legs on her favorite stoneware roasting sheet (like these).
Seriously, these are so, so simple (which is what we all need some nights when we just need to get dinner on the table).
Grab your packet of chicken legs, olive oil and salt and pepper and you are good to go. That’s it!
Be sure to have your meat thermometer ready to go. The chicken should be 165 degrees F (or just shy of it – 163 degrees or so) before you pull it out. Our friend, Marybeth, has a great blog post (more than one) about using meat thermometers – check it out here.
- 6-8 chicken legs, skin on (thawed)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Drizzle chicken legs with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to your preference.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 165 degrees F.
- Broil for 3-4 minutes longer or until skin becomes golden brown.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. We earn a small percentage from any purchase you make by clicking on these links.