This Crock Pot Cheesy Corn and Smoked Sausage Pasta Bake will have your family asking for seconds. Leave out the smoked sausage and it is a great side dish.
Barbara’s friend shared this family favorite recipe with her recently and claims that there isn’t a holiday where this dish isn’t on the table. The recipe was even a part of her friend’s bridal shower recipe book.
Aren’t those recipe books and recipes just the best? You get a collection of recipes that are tried and true from years of use.
Crock Pot Cheesy Corn and Smoked Sausage Pasta Bake
We love this recipe because it includes all of the ingredients that the children in our family absolutely love.
Cheese, check. Macaroni, check. Corn (two kinds), check, check. Smoked Sausage, check. All of their favorites and only one dish to clean after dinner! That’s a winner in our book!
- 1 (15 oz.) can whole kernel corn, do not drain
- 1 (15 oz.) can creamed style corn
- 1 cup uncooked macaroni
- 1½ cups cubed Velveeta cheese
- 1½ cups smoked sausage, cut into rounds or half moons
- 3 Tablespoons margarine or butter
- Mix all ingredients except margarine and add to a Crock Pot casserole insert.
- Slice butter on top.
- Cook on high for 2 to 2½ hours or until bubbly.
- Stir together well before serving.
We include Referral Links to products we use and love.
Check out this recipe and many more on the Weekend Potluck.