Jalapeno Pineapple Limeade
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Vodka is the perfect complement to the combination of pineapple, lime and jalapeno. This refreshing Jalapeno Pineapple Limeade cocktail will become your favorite for any night of the week.
Make this vodka cocktail recipe ahead and store in the fridge in a mason jar so that the jalapenos marinate and their flavor infuses the limeade. Pour the desired amount over ice, and enjoy!
This recipe was inspired by a recent trip to Tucson, Arizona. Everywhere you look, jalapenos find their way into drinks. We rushed home and started adding jalapenos to everything!
We love using mason jars to make larger quantities of cocktails.
- You can put a lid on the mason jar and shake it up to mix.
- Even though this recipe makes multiple servings, you can stick a straw in the quart jar and go at it (we won’t tell).
- Preparing this sweet and spicy cocktail in a mason jar makes for spill-proof transport. Make it at home, and take it to a get-together.
- This cocktail would be an awesome Christmas or birthday gift. Tie a pretty bow around it or find some beach-themed party favors to make a fun presentation.
- You can prepare this at the beginning of the week, and then drink on it for several days. The jalapeno flavor will continue to infuse and get better with time.
Notes about this Pineapple Jalapeno Limeade recipe:
- We use a mason jar for this recipe. It follows a simple ratio of 1 part vodka, 1 part pineapple juice, 2 parts limeade.
- You can add as little or as much spice as you like. If you like just a tad of spice, go light on the jalapeno slices. If you like it super spicy, add more. Easy!
- Vodka, vodka, vodka. Use your favorite, or whatever you have on hand.
- Limeade can be found in the refrigerated section at the grocery store. We love Simply Limeade.
- You could bypass the limeade and use freshly squeezed limes. The flavor may not be as sweet but you could add some simple syrup to remedy that.
- Pineapple juice can also be found in the refrigerated section OR you can use canned. It makes no difference.
- You can make this drink even prettier by adding slices of limes and chunks of pineapple. Presentation is everything when you are entertaining.
- You may prefer to remove the seeds from the jalapeno as you are slicing. Or you can strain them out as your pour over ice.
How to Make Jalapeno Pineapple Limeade Cocktail
Slice jalapenos. In a large mason jar, add vodka, pineapple juice, limeade and jalapenos. Seal with a lid, and shake. Refrigerate for 30 minutes minimum to let the jalapeno flavors infuse. Serve over ice.
Looking for more cocktails?
Bay Breeze Cocktail for a Crowd
Want other cocktail options with jalapenos?
Try Farmwife Drinks’ Frozen Peach Margarita!
Note: We use referral links to products we use and think you might enjoy too.
Jalapeno Pineapple Limeade Cocktail
- 8 oz. vodka
- 8 oz. pineapple juice
- 16 oz. limeade
- 2 jalapenos
- Slice jalapenos, removing seeds if desired.
- In a quart size mason jar, combine vodka, pineapple juice, limeade and sliced jalapenos.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes minimum before serving to allow the jalapeno flavor to infuse.
- Serve over ice.