This week’s Whatcha Crockin’ crock pot recipes include Crock Pot Sweet and Sour Pork Loin with Pineapple, Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup, Crock Pot Angel Chicken, Instant Pot Beef and Barley Soup, Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken, Easy Cheesy Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes, Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip.
Welcome to week 67 of Whatcha Crockin’ link ups with our blogging friends!!! We are are so grateful to all the bloggers that link up their delicious crock pot recipes each week, and for our great co-hosts – Cris, Leah and Liz. We are excited to be back this week with some crock pot recipes you don’t want to miss from around the blogosphere. So let’s get crockin’!
CROCK POT RECIPES FROM YOUR HOSTS
- Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup from The Farmwife Cooks
- Instant Pot Beef and Barley Soup from These Old Cookbooks
- Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken from Recipes that Crock
- Crock Pot Angel Chicken from Beyer Beware
RECIPE WITH THE MOST CLICKS
- Crock Pot Sweet and Sour Pork Loin with Pineapple from A Southern Soul
MORE GREAT SLOW COOKER RECIPES FEATURED THIS WEEK
- Easy Cheesy Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes from My Fearless Kitchen
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip from Plowing Through Life