This Sunday Church Beef Tips recipe uses just five ingredients to make a hearty dish to feed a hungry family. Serve this with mashed potatoes or egg noodles and a vegetable side and everyone will be happy.
Sometimes we all struggle with Sunday lunch, right?
We can’t seem to get up early enough to throw something into the crock pot for lunch. Then by the time we get home from church, we don’t have enough time to make something decent.
Sunday Church Beef Tips
So, Barbara created this recipe to solve that problem. She used her Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker, but a regular casserole dish covered with foil would work the same.
With just five ingredients, including 1 to 2 pounds of beef stew meat depending on how many you are feeding, these Sunday Church Beef Tips are easy to throw together on a busy day.
Just cook the beef low and slow to tenderize it, and it allows you to cook it in the oven at a low temperature while you are at church, or sports practice, or just at home with other things to do.
- 1 to 2 lbs beef stew meat cubed (use the amount of meat you need for your family)
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1 oz. package onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Mix together mushroom soup, onion soup mix, Dijon mustard and sour cream; add beef stew meat and stir until evenly coated.
- Pour meat mixture into a Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker or a glass casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Put lid on baker or cover tightly with foil.
- Cook at 300 degrees F for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or wide egg noodles.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. We earn a small percentage from any purchase you make by clicking on these links.