Baileys Milk - What To Mix with Baileys Irish Cream
Baileys Milk is an easy two-ingredient alcoholic drink that is simple and refreshing. All you need is Baileys Irish Cream and milk.
Servings: 1 drink
- 1 part milk (any type)
- 1 part Baileys Irish Cream
- Use whatever type of milk you prefer including whole milk, skim milk, 2%, almond milk, oat milk, or for ultra decadence, try half and half or heavy cream.
- I love those great big ice cubes that they use in bars to keep your drinks from getting diluted. Purchase a large ice cube tray from Amazon.
- To change things up, try this Chocolate Baileys and Milk and Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cocktail.
- This is the perfect late night cocktail and also the perfect early morning cocktail to serve with breakfast or brunch.
- For another delicious drink, try our Dirty White Russian featuring Kahlua.