Baked Cranberry Pork Chops
Looking for a new way to jazz up pork chops? The sauce for these Baked Cranberry Pork Chops includes just three ingredients but packs a flavorful punch. For best results, mix together the sauce and marinate the pork chops overnight.
- 6 pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 16 oz. jellied cranberry sauce
- 15 oz. French dressing
- 1 dry onion soup mix packet
Mix together cranberry sauce, French dressing and onion soup mix.
Add the pork chops to the sauce, and either cook immediately or refrigerate overnight.
Bake uncovered in a greased baking dish for 75 to 80 minutes at 325 degrees F. Pork chops should be cooked to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F to 160 degrees F.
Be sure the chops are completely covered with the sauce. Baste occasionally if desired.
Serve over rice.
- This is a 4 ingredient recipe---pork chops, cranberry jelly, onion soup mix, and French dressing.
- Use jellied cranberry sauce or whole cranberry sauce.
- To get a more flavorful baked pork chop, marinate overnight.
- We recommend basting occasionally. To baste means to cover the pork chops with the cooking liquids. This will keep the pork chops moist.
- Looking for more pork chop recipes? Try Crock Pot French Onion Pork Chops, Pork Chop Potato Bake and Fancy Baked Pork Chops.
Calories: 671kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 1362mg | Potassium: 628mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 40g | Vitamin A: 361IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 2mg