Our Cheeseburger Quiche recipe is perfect for a quick weeknight meal with flavors that the entire family will love.
Servings: 8 servings
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk, regular or evaporated
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 9 inch unbaked pie crust
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a skillet, brown ground beef and onion. Season generously with salt and pepper. Drain excess grease, and set aside to cool slightly.
Combine mayonnaise, milk, eggs, garlic salt, basil and parsley until incorporated.
Fold in ground beef and 1 cup shredded cheese.
Pour into unbaked pie crust. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until center is set.
Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese on top.
Allow to set up before cutting. Can be eaten hot or at room temperature.
Looking for other ground beef recipes? Try Easy Shepherd's Pie, Cheeseburger Turnovers, or Easy Crock Pot Taco Soup.
- This cheeseburger quiche recipe starts with a frozen pie crust; there's no need to pre-cook it. Feel free to use a homemade pie crust if desired.
- Season the ground beef generously with salt and black pepper while it browns.
- Substitute dried minced onion for fresh onion, if desired.
- Have a 1 pound package of ground beef? Go ahead and use it all in this hamburger quiche recipe. It will still be great.
- Try adding a few fun ingredients like crispy bacon or chopped dill pickles to take this cheeseburger pie over the top.
Calories: 1291kcal | Carbohydrates: 112g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 79g | Saturated Fat: 27g | Cholesterol: 118mg | Sodium: 1288mg | Potassium: 406mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 336IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 231mg | Iron: 7mg