Sunday Church Beef Tips
This Sunday Church Beef Tips recipe uses just five ingredients to make a hearty dish to feed a hungry family. Serve this with mashed potatoes or egg noodles and a vegetable side and everyone will be happy.
- 1 to 2 lbs beef stew meat cubed (use the amount of meat you need for your family)
- 10.5 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 ounce package onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup sour cream
Mix together mushroom soup, onion soup mix, Dijon mustard and sour cream.
Add beef stew meat to gravy mixture, and stir to coat.
Pour meat mixture into a Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker or a glass casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Put lid on baker or cover tightly with foil.
Cook at 300 degrees F for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Serve over mashed potatoes or wide egg noodles.
- This beef stew meat recipe only has 5 ingredients, and you probably already have them at home.
- This makes enough gravy to cover 1 to 2 pounds of beef stew meat. Use as much as your family needs.
- Serve oven beef tips over noodles, rice or mashed potatoes.
- Don't have onion soup mix? Try canned condensed French Onion soup.
- You can easily swap in cream of celery for cream of mushroom soup in this beef stew meat recipe.
- We are always looking for different ways to cook beef tips. Try Instant Pot Ramen Bowls, Mom's Slow Cooker Beef Stew, Instant Pot Beef and Barley Soup and Bloody Mary Beef Vegetable Soup.