No Bake Apple Cheesecake Salad
No Bake Apple Cheesecake Salad is a six layer, no bake dessert that features a list of the best dessert ingredients: peanut butter, graham crackers, apple pie filling, whipped topping, and cream cheese. This easy fluff recipe will be a hit at your next party or get-together.
Servings: 16 servings
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 21 ounces apple pie filling
- sprinkle ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter (additional)
Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, brown sugar and 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter, mixing well with hands or fork until crumbly. Divide into 3 equal portions.
Press 2/3 of the crumb mixture into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan. Reserve the remaining 1/3 for the topping.
Beat cream cheese, and granulated sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Divide into 2 portions.
Spread 1/2 of cream cheese mixture over the crust.
Distribute apple pie filling evenly over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon if desired.
Combine confectioners sugar and 1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apple pie filling layer, and then top with remaining 1/2 of cream cheese mixture.
Top with reserved 1/3 graham cracker crumbles, sprinkling over the top evenly.
Cover tightly with foil, plastic wrap or with a tight fitting lid. Refrigerate for a minimum of 24 hours before serving.
- This is a no bake cheesecake salad recipe; no need to turn on the oven.
- Let your cream cheese sit out at room temperature before beating to prevent clumps in this no bake apple cheesecake salad.
- Whipped topping is another name for Cool Whip. Use fat free Cool Whip if desired.
- Keep some apple pie filling in the pantry for recipes like this one.
- Be sure to tightly cover this apple cheesecake fluff with a lid or tight fitting plastic wrap, and refrigerate for a minimum of 24 hours to let all the flavors develop.
- I love no bake desserts. Some of my favorites are Grandma's Cherry Fluff and Salted Nut Squares.
Calories: 320kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 217mg | Potassium: 174mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 297IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 1mg