3-Ingredient Chicken Salad
This 3 Ingredient Chicken Salad is a great option for an easy workday lunch to fix as a sandwich or put on crackers.
- 25 ounces canned chunk chicken breast
- 4 hard boiled eggs chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
Drain chicken breast, shred with 2 forks.
Mix chicken, eggs, mayonnaise and salt and pepper.
Serve on a sandwich or with crackers.
- Add canned chicken to your pantry staples list!
- Looking for low carb canned chicken recipes? Try our 5-Minute Low Carb Chicken Salad. If you are looking for canned chicken pasta recipes, try Easy 10 Minute Lemon Chicken Pasta.
- A good rule of thumb would be that one (12.5 ounces) can of chicken breast would equal two chicken breasts. Or, another way to think about it is that half of a can of chicken equals one chicken breast.
- Another time-saving tip that we both like to do is to hard boil eggs at the beginning of the week and use them in recipes or to snack on at work for a high protein treat.
- The nutritional information below is auto-calculated and can vary depending on the products used. It should not be used for specific dietary needs.
Calories: 143kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 177mg | Sodium: 555mg | Potassium: 47mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 173IU | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 0.4mg