PayDay Snack Mix with Candy Corn and Peanuts
If you love the combination of salty and sweet, then this Mock PayDay Bar Mix is right up your alley. PayDay Snack Mix with Candy Corn is the perfect fall party mix.
Servings: 32 servings
- 12 oz. Salted or lightly salted peanuts
- 12 oz. candy corn
- PayDay bars our one of our favorite (try our copycat version). This candy corn mix is a Mock PayDay Bar Mix; it tastes just like the candy bar.
- This recipe is stupid easy! Mix equal parts candy corn and peanuts.
- I love recipes with few ingredients like this 2 ingredient snack mix recipe. Find all of our recipes with few ingredients here.
- Use salted or lightly salted peanuts together, and voila, pure deliciousness.
- I like to buy Zachary brand candy corn because it's an Indiana made product. I love to support our local economy when I can.
- Love candy corn combinations? Try our white chocolate version,
Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 75mg | Potassium: 82mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg