6-Ingredient Chicken Stir Fry
When you need a quick and kid-friendly meal, this 6-Ingredient Chicken Stir Fry is a great option. This recipe uses simple ingredients, including a surprising one - Miracle Whip.
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 3/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 12 or 16 oz. pkg. frozen mixed veggies, do not thaw
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cooked Rice
Mix together chicken and miracle whip until coated; add to a skillet that has been pre-heated over medium high heat.
Cook chicken for 5 minutes; add mixed vegetables, soy sauce and garlic powder.
Continue cooking for 5 minutes or until chicken and veggies are cooked through.
Serve over rice.
- This easy stir fry recipe only has 6 ingredients. Check out some more of our favorite recipe with 6 ingredients or less here.
- Miracle Whip serves as the flavor and cooking oil in this chicken stir fry recipe with mixed vegetables.
- Use whatever frozen vegetables you prefer. You might as well use what your family will eat.
- Try swapping out for a different protein like diced pork or shrimp.
- Soy sauce has a lot of sodium, so do not add extra salt until you taste.