Strawberry Delight is a simply delicious dessert with only five ingredients. No Bake Strawberry Dessert Recipes is easy to make yet always a crowd-pleaser.
Servings: 32 servings
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 21 ounces canned strawberry pie filling
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, drained well
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Beat chilled sweetened condensed milk until fluffy.
Add strawberry pie filling and drained crushed pineapple and mix until combined.
Stir in Cool Whip and chopped nuts by hand.
Spread into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Chill until set.
- This strawberry delight is a no bake recipe. No oven or microwave needed.
- Chill the sweetened condensed milk before whipping with the mixer. Chilling it helps make it fluffy. If I forget, I just put the can in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Whip the chilled sweetened condensed milk until it turns from cream colored to white and the texture becomes fluffier.
- Drain the crushed pineapple very well to prevent a runny strawberry fluff.
- A large serving bowl or individual bowls could be used instead of a 13 x 9 inch baking dish, if desired.
- To spread prettily into your dish, try using a flat edged spatula.
- Love cherries better than strawberries? Try Grandma's Cherry Fluff instead.
Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 31mg | Potassium: 90mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 68IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 1mg