Crockpot Turkey Breast with Cranberry Sauce
This Crockpot Turkey Breast with Cranberry Sauce recipe features classic Thanksgiving flavors. Looking to make your holiday meal just a little easier? Pop a boneless turkey breast in the slow cooker, top it with a mixture of cranberry sauce, orange juice and onion soup mix and you can concentrate on your side dishes and desserts!
Servings: 8 servings
- 3 - 8 pounds boneless turkey breast thawed
- 15 ounces canned whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 ounce dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Place turkey breast in a crock pot insert.
In a small bowl, mix cranberry sauce, dry onion soup mix, orange juice, salt and pepper.
Pour sauce over turkey breast.
Cook on low heat until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. See notes below of average cooking times based on size of turkey breast.
- This slow cooker turkey breast recipe calls for whole berry cranberry sauce, but jellied cranberry sauce can be used too.
- Use canned French Onion soup instead of dry onion soup mix if desired.
- Out of orange juice? Use apple juice or water instead.
- Turkey breasts come in many sizes ranging anywhere for 3 pounds to 8 pounds. This will drastically change the cooking time. A smaller 3 pound turkey breast will take approximately 3- 4 hours while a larger one around 8 pounds could take 7 - 8 hours.
- Be sure to start with a fully thawed boneless turkey breast.
- To ensure the perfect amount of cook time and a moist turkey, use a digital thermometer and target 165 degrees F as an internal temperature.
- For a simple turkey breast recipe, try Mom's favorite!
Calories: 728kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 135g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 337mg | Sodium: 1730mg | Potassium: 1580mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 178IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 96mg | Iron: 4mg