Easy Slow Cooker Pork Roast- Old Fashioned Pork Roast in the Slow Cooker
If you're looking for a new favorite crock pot recipe that the whole family will love, try Easy Slow Cooker Pork Roast. With only 4 ingredients, you'll won't even break a sweat when preparing this tender old fashioned pork roast.
- 3-4 pound pork roast
- 10.5 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 Tablespoons brown sugar
Place pork roast in a crock pot insert.
Whisk together cream of mushroom soup, soy sauce and brown sugar.
Pour over top of pork roast.
Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
Shred and top with pan gravy. Serve over mashed potatoes if desired.
- I recommend using the low sodium variety of soy sauce.
- Coconut Aminos are another great substitution for soy sauce.
- For a new twist, try adding a 1/2 cup bourbon to the sauce before adding to crock pot insert.
- Fat free cream of mushroom soup can be substituted for this savory pork roast recipe in the slow cooker.
- A small can of mushrooms would be a lovely addition to the sauce, but don't add them until closer to the end of the cooking time.
- Try serving this slow cooker pork roast with gravy over mashed potatoes!
- Check out our Amazon storefront for some of our favorite pantry essentials and kitchen "equipment."
- Try our Honey Mustard Pork Roast Recipe.
Calories: 279kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 1159mg | Potassium: 722mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 2mg