Air Fryer Cauliflower
Air Fryer Cauliflower is seasoned perfectly with a blend of garlic powder, paprika, salt and Parmesan cheese. Roasted to perfection in the air fryer results in a low carb (or Keto) side dish that the whole family will love.
- 1 head cauliflower, washed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
Rinse cauliflower, pat dry and cut into 1 inch pieces.
Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees F on air fry mode. Check your user manual to see if this is the recommended temperature for cauliflower.
In a bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, Parmesan cheese and salt; add cut up cauliflower and stir until completely coated.
Add cauliflower to air fryer; cook for approximately 15 minutes, checking every 5 minutes to stir. It may take more or less time based on your particular air fryer.
- All air fryers are unique. Check your user manual for recommended temperature and time for cauliflower.
- I like a roasty, toasty cauliflower. If you like yours with more bite to it, then cut down the time.
- Stir the cauliflower every 5 minutes while cooking to make sure it is evenly cooked and to check the doneness.
- This air fryer cauliflower fits in a keto or low carb diet.
- If you want to try an oven roasted cauliflower, here is my basic recipe.
Calories: 74kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 442mg | Potassium: 287mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 97IU | Vitamin C: 46mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg