This Friendship Tea recipe is a homemade tea mix that combines instant tea, lemonade and Tang with some spices for a perfect warm drink.
- 1 cup instant tea mix, unsweetened
- 1 3/4 cups instant lemonade mix
- 20 ounces Tang
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
Mix all ingredients together in a zip lock bag until blended uniformly.
Pour into glass jars, and seal tight.
To serve, mix 2-3 teaspoons of tea mix with boiling water, to taste. Be sure to leave room at the top of the mug to account for fizzing.
- Russian Friendship Tea is an easy, homemade tea mix that features only 5 ingredients---instant tea, lemonade, Tang, cinnamon and cloves.
- This tang tea recipe is a perfect gift. Put it in jars, and seal up tight. When your friends and family drink it, they will think fondly of you.
- To serve, add 2-3 teaspoons of the tang tea mix to boiling water.
- Be sure to leave room at the top of the cup because this spiced tea mix will fizz up when you mix with boiling water.
- Looking for more gift ideas? Try our Caramel Puff Corn, Grandma's Chocolate Fantasy Fudge, Crock Pot Chili Nuts, or Cinnamon Glazed Pecans.
- Love warm beverages Try Hot Cranberry Punch and Hot Buttered Rum!
Calories: 18kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 17mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg