Ranch Cauliflower Salad
Topped with bacon and cheese and flavored with a ranch dressing mix, this Ranch Cauliflower Salad is a great side dish any night of the week.
- 1 head romaine shredded
- 1 head cauliflower cut up
- 1 pkg. 1 oz. Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- 1 small onion may be omitted
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 pkg 16 oz. bacon, cooked and cut into bits
- 1 pkg 16 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
Mix dressing mix, mayonnaise, onion, Parmesan cheese and milk in a bowl.
Add lettuce and cauliflower and toss until coated.
Pour into a 13 x 9-inch dish.
Sprinkle with shredded cheese and bacon bits.
Chill until ready to serve.
- Be sure to cut the cauliflower into bite-size pieces so it is easier to get some on your fork along with the Romaine lettuce, bacon and cheese.
- This fresh cauliflower salad uses real bacon, but you could save time with the real bacon bits that are prepackaged.
- You can definitely make this Ranch Cauliflower Salad ahead of time and store in the refrigerator.
- If you love this fresh salad, try our famous Pea Salad recipe.