Classic Orange Julius
This Classic Orange Julius is a cold, sweet drink for a hot summer day.
- 1 6 oz. can frozen orange juice*
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- ¼- ½ cup sugar
- ½ - 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 10-12 ice cubes
This is a recipe that can be customized to your taste, especially the amount of sugar you use.
In a blender or food processor, add all ingredients and blend for approximately 30 seconds.
- Frozen cans of orange juice are 12 ounces. Take a sharp knife, and cut through the middle of the frozen juice. Throw the other half back in the freezer to use at a later time.
- Want a different flavor? Add some pineapple juice or fresh strawberries.
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream for extra creaminess.
- The original classic orange julius recipe calls for a half cup of sugar but we use a quarter cup and adjust to our preferred level of sweetness.
- We love using a Ninja Professional Blender to make this summer drink.
- Looking for another cold drink? Try our Hard Blackberry Lemonade.
Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 31mg | Potassium: 81mg | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 99IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 69mg