Easy Grilled Pork Shoulder Steak
Grilled pork shoulder steaks will be a new go-to recipe for your summer grilling rotation. Marinate in garlic salt, paprika, brown sugar, and black pepper for 15 minutes, and grill. The result is a tender, pork steak full of flavor that the whole family will enjoy.
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pork steaks (approximately 8 oz.) 1/2 inch thick
Mix together garlic salt, paprika, brown sugar and black pepper.
Rub seasoning mixture into both sides of the thawed pork steak.
Let the steaks dry marinate for minimum 15 minutes.
Heat the grill to high heat.
For a grill with a temperature around 500, grill on each side for 2 minutes. For a grill whose temperature is closer to 400, grill for approximately 4 minutes per side.
Remove from grill, and cover with foil for 5 to 10 mintues before eating or cutting.
- Use this dry rub on pork steak, pork chops or pork loin!
- Substitute equal parts of garlic powder and salt for garlic salt, if needed.
- Have a favorite seasoning? Add a teaspoon to this versatile rub. The sky is the limit!
- Let the pork steak seasoning sit on the meat for a minimum 15 minutes and a max of 24 hours.
- Do not overcook a pork steak. Nothing is worse than a dry steak!
- We have a tasty beef steak marinade too!
Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 365mg | Potassium: 384mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 123IU | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg