Peanut Butter and Jelly Cocktail - A 2 ingredient Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey Drink
With only 2 ingredients, this Peanut Butter and Jelly Cocktail is an easy peanut butter whiskey drink.
Servings: 1 drink
- 4 ounces Grape Juice or Grape Juice Blend
- 4 ounces Peanut Butter Whiskey (such as Skrewball)
Add lots of ice to a glass.
Pour in equal amounts grape juice and peanut butter whiskey. Stir.
Taste, and add more grape juice if desired.
- Any type of Peanut Butter Whiskey will work. I prefer Skrewball.
- Use lots of ice to make this cocktail cold. Check out these cool ice molds for large cubes.
- Cranberry Juice can be substituted for Grape Juice.
- Grape Juice blends that have a little added sugar make a sweeter pb an j cocktail.
- Start with a 1:1 ratio of peanut butter whiskey to grape juice. Taste, and then add more juice if needed.
- Love 2 ingredient drink recipes? Try Hard Blackberry Lemonade and Baileys Milk.