Simple and Sweet Coleslaw
This homemade coleslaw dressing recipe is easy as can be with only four ingredients plus salt and pepper. Simple and Sweet Coleslaw goes together in a pinch for the perfect side dish.
Servings: 8 servings
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 16 ounce bag of coleslaw mix
- salt and pepper, to taste
Whisk Miracle Whip, milk and sugar until smooth.
Pour over bagged coleslaw mix until evenly coated.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
- This is a sweet coleslaw recipe with Miracle Whip.
- No vinegar required in this coleslaw recipe without vinegar.
- Shred your own head of cabbage instead of using a prepared bag of coleslaw mix, if desired.
- Try a food processor for easy shredding!
- The homemade coleslaw dressing recipe ratio is simple. Use equal parts Miracle whip, milk and sugar.
- Add salt and pepper to taste!
- Love a tangy coleslaw recipe? Try this Sweet and Sour version.
Calories: 85kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 142mg | Potassium: 124mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 91IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg