Mexicorn Crack Dip
Mexicorn Crack Dip is a corn dip with Rotel and ranch seasonings. With only six simple ingredients, it's an easy corn dip to prepare and easier to eat. Serve at your next party or holiday with a bag of tortilla chips.
Servings: 24 servings
- 15 ounces canned Mexi-corn, drained
- 10 ounces canned tomatoes with green chilies (Rotel)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons dry ranch mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6-8 green onions, chopped
Mix all ingredients until fully incorporated.
If possible, refrigerate for a couple hours before serving.
Optional: top with additional chopped green onions.
Serve with tortilla chips or as a sauce in your favorite taco recipe.
- Mexican-style corn is also called Sweet Corn with Peppers. It can be found in the vegetable aisle at the grocery store with other canned food items.
- Drain both the Diced Tomatoes with Chilies (Rotel) and Mexi-Style corn. Nobody wants a runny dip!
- This would be a great sauce for any type of taco. Try serving with my kids' favorite Beef Barbacoa.
- For a lower fat option, use fat free sour cream and mayonnaise.
- This fiesta corn dip tastes better if you let the flavors marinate together in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips for the perfect party appetizer.
Calories: 60kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 197mg | Potassium: 80mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 124IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg