Crockpot Spiral Ham with Ginger Ale
Crockpot Spiral Ham with Ginger Ale is downright easy to prepare. With only three simple ingredients, this no-fuss recipe leaves you plenty of time to focus on the side dishes.
- 1 spiral ham
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 20 ounces ginger ale
Remove packaging from ham; discard flavor packet.
Line crock pot insert with a liner, if desired.
Arrange ham in crock pot insert; brush with apricot preserves all over ham in all the crevices.
Pour ginger ale around the ham.
Cover tightly with heavy duty aluminum foil (or if it fits, use the lid).
Cook on high for 3 1/2 to 4 hours or low for 5-6 hours or until warmed through.
- This is a crock pot ham recipe without brown sugar or pineapple.
- I prefer spiral hams because they are easy with minimal cutting required; however, use a regular smoked ham if that's what you have.
- Substitute orange marmalade for apricot jam, if desired.
- If the lid fits over the ham, use it. But if it doesn't, do not fret. Use aluminum foil to cover very tightly. I find that heavy duty aluminum foil works best.
- This ham recipe only has 3 ingredients. Try our other favorite 3-ingredient slow cooker ham recipe too.
Calories: 38kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 9mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 24IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg