Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
Slow Cooker Turkey Breast is a simple and easy way to serve up a juicy turkey breast every time. With only six ingredients (turkey breast, butter, salt, pepper, onions and garlic), it's an easy recipe to make any day of the week, not just for Thanksgiving.
Servings: 6 people
- 3 pound turkey breast, thawed
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 4-6 cloves garlic, peeled
- For this slow cooker turkey breast recipe, I used a thawed turkey breast that weighed 3 pounds. To find out how to cook one from frozen, check out our recipe here.
- Juicy Turkey Breast in the Slow Cooker is really easy; it only has six ingredients--turkey breast, butter, salt, pepper, onions and garlic.
- This particular turkey breast had netting over it, so I spread the softened butter over the netting and then sprinkled with salt and pepper.
- If your butter doesn't spread perfectly, don't fret. See the photo above where I spread a large bit of the butter over the top.
- To get a juicy turkey breast, use a electric thermometer. You can set the target temperature to 165 degrees F, and it will beep when it's ready.
- After cooking this juicy turkey breast in the crock pot, toss the onions and garlic in the trash. Do not eat.
- The best part of making a crock pot turkey breast is that the leftovers can be used in any recipe that calls for chicken such as Grandma's Chicken and Rice Casserole, 3 Ingredient Chicken Salad, Chicken Crescents and Chicken Enchilada Bake.
Calories: 308kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 143mg | Sodium: 857mg | Potassium: 584mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 282IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1mg