4 Ingredient Cabbage Casserole
This 4 Ingredient Cabbage Casserole is simple to make, and features cabbage, cream of celery soup, Velveeta and butter crackers.
Servings: 12 people
- 1 head cabbage
- 10.5 ounces cream of celery soup
- 1 cup Velveeta, diced
- 1 cup butter crackers (like Ritz) crushed
Shred or chop cabbage (we use our Ninja). Cook in boiling water until tender; drain well.
Pour into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
Spread cream of celery over cabbage; top with diced Velveeta.
Stir to mix cabbage, soup and cheese.
Sprinkle crushed crackers over top of casserole
Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 4 Ingredient Cabbage Casserole uses cabbage, cream of celery soup, Velveeta and butter crackers.
- Try swapping cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup in this easy cabbage casserole recipe.
- Cheesy cabbage casserole uses Velveeta for it's cheesy nature; try swapping Queso Blanco Velveeta for a new spin.
- Chop or shred the cabbage. To make it simple as can be, use a food processor like our Ninja to shred the cabbage in no time flat.
- The buttery, crunchy topping in 4 ingredient cabbage casserole comes from butter crackers like Ritz. The recipe calls for 1 cup. I approximate one sleeve of crackers to be perfect. Use a rolling pin to crush the crackers while still in the package--just be sure not to blow out the packaging for a big mess.
- Cabbage is one of my favorite vegetables. Try it in Sweet and Sour Coleslaw, Skillet Smoked Sausage and Cabbage, Cheesy Cabbage Casserole and Low Calorie Cabbage Soup.
Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 498mg | Potassium: 227mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 338IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 159mg | Iron: 1mg