Crock Pot Baked Beans with Bacon
Crock Pot Baked Beans with Bacon is an easy recipe to throw together for your next party. A combination of canned beans are bathed in a sweet brown sugar and ketchup based sauce that will compliment any entree.
- 32 ounces canned pork and beans
- 15.5 ounces Great Northern Beans, drained
- 15.5 ounces chili beans
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 Tablespoon yellow mustard
- 5 slices bacon, fried crispy and crumbled
- This is a dump and go recipe; all the ingredients go into the slow cooker insert, stir, cover and cook.
- I use 2 cans of pork and beans, 1 can of great northern, and 1 can of chili beans, but you could swap in some Lima beans or red kidney beans if that's what you have. It's pretty versatile.
- Be sure to drain the great northern beans, but keep the pork and beans and chili beans undrained---this keeps them saucy.
- Try using a slow cooker liner to make clean up a cinch.
- To speed things up, cook on high for 4-6 hours.
- If you love beans as much as we do, try our Slow Cooker Calico Beans, Crock Pot Baked Beans with Pineapple and Instant Pot Ham and Beans.
Calories: 164kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 562mg | Potassium: 438mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 52IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 2mg