Cheesy Garlic Biscuits
These Cheesy Garlic Biscuits are so simple to make and taste really similar to the ones you get at Red Lobster.
Servings: 12 biscuits
- 1 1/4 cups biscuit baking mix (Bisquick)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Combine baking mix and cheese in a small bowl.
Add water and stir until combined and slightly moistened.
Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets that have been lightly sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray.
Bake at 400 degrees F for about 10 minutes, or until firm and beginning to turn golden.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. As soon as biscuits come out of the oven, brush them with the butter mixture using a pastry brush.
Serve warm. Makes about one dozen.
- Use any type of shredded cheese you love instead of cheddar cheese, if desired.
- Be sure to use all the butter herb mixture for full flavor.
- If you want them extra golden brown, brush with butter mixture and return to the oven for a couple extra minutes.
- Substitute margarine for butter, if desired.
- This shortcut cheesy garlic biscuits make 12 biscuits.
- Serve this along side Spaghetti Pie or Tuna Mac and Cheese.