Hard Blackberry Lemonade
Hard Blackberry Lemonade is a 2-ingredient cocktail that will soon become your go-to summer drink. Simply Lemonade is jazzed up with Blackberry Moonshine for the best-ever hard lemonade recipe.
- 1 cup blackberry moonshine
- 52 ounces Simply Lemonade
- This hard blackberry lemonade recipe is enough to serve a crowd.
- For a single serving of spike blackberry lemonade cocktail, mix 1 1/2 cups of lemonade with 2 ounces of moonshine.
- High five, this is a 2-ingredient cocktail; no need to buy a bunch of ingredients that you will never use again.
- I use Simply Lemonade for my recipe, but you could use any other lemonade that you have. Note--it will change the flavor, and I prefer using Simply Lemonade for it's crisp, lemon flavor to compliment the sweetness of the blackberries.
- Not a fan of blackberry? Try substituting another flavor of moonshine in this hard lemonade recipe.
- The amount of alcohol in this spiked hard blackberry lemonade recipe can be adjusted according to your preference.
- Jazz this recipe up by adding blackberries and sliced lemons to the pitcher.
- Try serving up or Amaretto Pina Colada and Bay Breeze for a Crowd recipes.