Brown Sugar Crock Pot Spiral Sliced Ham
Brown Sugar Crock Pot Spiral Sliced Ham will be your families new favorite way to prepare a holiday ham. The best part of this family-pleasing recipe is that it only has 3 ingredients---spiral ham, brown sugar and yellow mustard.
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 8-10 pound spiral sliced ham
Add spiral ham to crock pot insert with the juices from the package. Arrange the ham so that the slices are facing upward.
In a small bowl, mix brown sugar and yellow mustard.
Spread the brown sugar paste over the ham, separating the slices so it seeps down into them.
Cover with lid, and cook for 4 to 5 hours on low or until warmed through.
If desired, pour cooking juices into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and reduce until thickened. Pour over ham before serving.
- I used a 8 to 10 pound fully cooked ham.
- Spiral cut hams are precooked/ fully cooked already.
- This is a three ingredient ham recipe.
- You may need to trim your ham a bit to fit into the crock pot insert.
- If you are worried about how to keep the ham from drying out, be sure to pour the ham juices into the crock pot insert from the packaging.
- Arrange the ham so the slices are facing upward. This will allow the glaze to drip down between the slices.
- If the lid won't fit, you can cover tightly with aluminum foil instead.
- For added flavor, pour the cooking juices into a saucepan and reduce. Pour it over the ham before serving
- Once the ham is warmed completely through, you can leave the ham on the warm setting for several hours.
- Consider trying our 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Ham, and then try using the leftovers in our 20 Minute Ham Chowder.