Jalapeno Cape Codder
This Jalapeno Cape Codder drink is a new twist on the traditional cocktail with the perfect amount of spice to complement the typical cranberry-lime flavor.
Servings: 4 drinks
- 1 cup Limeade
- 3/4 cup vodka
- 2 1/4 cups Cranberry Juice
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced (optional)
- Add as many or as few sliced jalapenos as you prefer, depending on your own personal spice meter.
- If you end up with jalapeno seeds in your drink, feel free to remove the seeds before adding to the cape codder drink recipe. Or strain them out as you pour over ice.
- To make this recipe for one drink, use 2 oz. cranberry juice, 1 oz. vodka and 1 oz. limeade.
- A quart of this can be made and stored in the refrigerator for several days. Just pour out what you want each day, and serve over ice.
- Make this lower in calories by using a Diet Cranberry Juice Cocktail which can be found in the juice aisle at the grocery store.
- We love to use Simply Limeade, but freshly-squeezed lime juice works just as well.
- Use your favorite vodka! We like Titos!
- We added sliced limes for a garnish, but this is completely optional.
- If you're looking for another spicy drink option, try our Jalapeno Pineapple Limeade.