Grandma's Cherry Fluff
Grandma's Cherry Fluff recipe has just five ingredients and is a dump and go dish perfect for pitch-ins.
Servings: 16 people
- 15 oz. cherry pie filling, canned
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 20 oz. crushed pineapple, drained
- 8 oz. cool whip
In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Be sure the pineapple is drained first. Mix until completely incorporated.
Chill for a minimum 2 hours before serving.
- This easy recipe has 2 steps, and only 5 ingredients.
- Cherry Pie filling is a great ingredient to keep in the pantry.
- Be sure to chill it for a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
- Looking for recipes using cherry pie filling? Try Glazed Oatmeal Cherry Bars.
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 47mg | Potassium: 207mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 167IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 99mg | Iron: 1mg