French Onion Joes
These French Onion Joes feature just four simple ingredients, including ground beef, and are an easy weeknight sandwich option.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 10.5 oz. condensed French onion soup
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- salt and pepper, to taste
Brown ground beef in a skillet; drain excess grease.
In a bowl, mix water and flour together until smooth.
Add cooked ground beef, french onion soup, and water/flour mixture back to the skillet. Simmer over medium heat until thickened.
Serve on buns. Optional toppings include Colby cheese, mustard or pickles.
- Using a can of condensed French Onion soup, these ground beef sandwiches can be on the table in less than 20 minutes.
- I love meals that are made with ground beef because they are kid-friendly and husband-friendly, and they typically go together easily. You can even brown up ground beef, drain, and freeze for even quicker meals.
- It's no secret, our family is crazy for Sloppy Joes. We love Easy Sloppy Joes, Classic Sloppy Joes, and we use our leftovers for Sloppy Joe Cups. There's something about these saucy sandwich that we go nuts over.
Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 307mg | Potassium: 424mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 2mg