Crock Pot Chili Nuts
With just three simple ingredients, these Crock Pot Chili Nuts are quick to throw together and perfect for a spicy snack.
Servings: 16 servings
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 24 oz. cocktail peanuts
- 1 1.25 oz. package chili seasoning
Pour melted butter over peanuts in the crock pot insert.
Sprinkle chili seasoning over top of peanuts, and stir until seasoning is evenly distributed.
Cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours.
Turn to high and remove lid. Cook for an additional 15 minutes.
Spread on parchment paper and let cool and dry. Store in original peanut container or an air-tight container.
- Margarine could be substituted for butter if desired.
- Adjust the amount of spice by adding more or less chili seasoning to these homemade chili nuts.
- For a new spin, squeeze some fresh lime juice in with the ingredients.
- Love chili? Try our Weight Watcher Green Bean Chili or White Chicken Chili Recipe.
Calories: 272kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 209mg | Potassium: 330mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 119IU | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1mg