Slow Cooker Baked Beans
Slow Cooker Baked Beans feature three kinds of beans and a half pound of cheddar cheese adding something extra to the traditional baked beans recipe.
- 16 oz. can pork and beans
- 16 oz. can lima beans
- 16 oz. can kidney beans
- 1/2 lb. cheddar cheese grated
- 6 slices bacon diced
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
Drain lima beans and kidney beans.
Cook bacon and onions until bacon is partially fried.
Mix all ingredients together in the slow cooker.
Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
- Be sure to drain off the liquid from the lima and kidney beans; do not drain the pork and bean juice.
- After frying up the bacon, you can discard the extra grease but you can keep it. Bacon grease adds great flavor to slow cooker baked beans using canned bean recipe.
- Three bean hot salad is a blast from the past. Some of our other favorite vintage recipes include Classic Salmon Patties and Ambrosia Salad.
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 622mg | Potassium: 384mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 258IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 187mg | Iron: 2mg