Cream Cheese Frosting
This Cream Cheese Frosting is perfect for almost any baked good, including cinnamon rolls, carrot cake and even graham crackers.
- 8 oz. package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Beat together softened cream cheese and butter.
Add milk and vanilla, and then slowly add powdered sugar.
Beat until smooth and creamy.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
- When making this frosting, be sure that your cream cheese and butter are both softened.
- The great thing about this frosting is that you can control the consistency. If you want it a bit thinner than what we show on this post, just don't add all the powdered sugar.
- Use a hand mixer to get the cream cheese frosting fluffy and creamy.
- For lump-free frosting, try sifting the powdered sugar before adding it to this easy cream cheese frosting recipe.
- Serve this smothered over Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls.