Chicken Ranch Vegetable Pizza
Adding grilled chicken turns the classic cream cheese vegetable bars with a crescent roll crust into this delicious Chicken Ranch Vegetable Pizza.
Servings: 12 people
- 1 package 8 count refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 4 oz package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 Hidden Valley Ranch original salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup finely cut celery
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup cubed grilled chicken
Spread out crescent roll dough flat in a 9x13 inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 5 to 8 minutes; let cool.
Mix cream cheese, miracle whip and ranch mix thoroughly; add carrots and celery and mix well.
Spread the dressing and vegetable mixture over the cooled crust.
Sprinkle with chicken and shredded cheese.
Cut into squares and serve.
- This is a great way to use up leftovers of the Easiest Grilled Chicken Ever - just cube up a couple of already cooked chicken breasts. Or buy a rotisserie chicken and use that!
- The "crust" of this pizza is a package of refrigerated crescent roll dough. Did you know they sell crescent rolls in sheets that are perfect for this recipe? You can also use a regular tube of crescent roll dough. Just be sure to spread it across the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan - the dough will be fairly thin so the baking time is fairly short, just 5 to 8 minutes.
- Once the crust is baked and cooled, spread the topping so it almost touches the edges. Barbara suggests using a flat-bottomed spatula for spreading the cream cheese - the same tool used to ice a cake.
- Then top it with the cubed grilled chicken and shredded cheese (what about some bacon too?) and refrigerate it overnight.
- If you love Classic Veggie Pizza with Crescent Crust, try our other favorite recipes using crescent rolls including Chicken Crescent Bake and Quick Cinnamon Rolls.