Easy Crock Pot Chicken Chili
Easy Crock Pot Chicken Chili is made with four ingredients and can be customized to fit your family's tastes, including how much heat is preferred. This is a perfect soup to start on a weekend morning to have ready to eat when your favorite team kicks off.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 48 oz. jar Randall Great Northern Beans, undrained
- 1 24 oz. jar salsa
- 1 8 oz. block Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
Add chicken and salsa to crock pot insert.
Cook on high for 3 hours.
Remove chicken and shred or cube.
Add chicken,back to the salsa in the crock pot; also add beans and cheese.
Cook for an additional 30 minutes to an hour.
Stir up to incorporate melted cheese.
You have so many options to make this chili your own! Serve this slow cooker chicken chili with tortilla chips or crackers. Try Slow Cooker Chicken Corn Chowder for another dinner option.
- The recipe calls from Randall Great Northern Beans but if you have another type of preferred bean, just be sure you use a 48 ounce jar of fully cooked, ready to eat beans and do not drain them.
- Use skinless, boneless chicken breast or thighs depending on your preference.
- Do you or your family like a bit more heat in your chili? Switch out the Monterrey Jack cheese with a Monterrey Jack cheese with jalapenos.
- Use whatever kind of salsa prefer so if your family has a favorite brand, style or flavor, use it!