This Bologna Salad features just four ingredients and is perfect for a snack with crackers, spread on toast or as a sandwich with a slice of cheese and some lettuce.
- 1 lb. bologna (Rihm's is our favorite brand)
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 10 oz. pickle relish
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
Add bologna and hard boiled eggs to food processor; pulse until roughly chopped.
Pour bologna/egg mixture into a bowl and add relish and mayonnaise. Stir until combined.
Cheese lovers can add shredded cheddar cheese.
Serve on bread or toast or with crackers.
Interested in some of our other vintage recipes? Try our Cheesy Squash Casserole, Cherry Fluff, Old-Fashioned Boiled Raisin Cake, Old-Fashioned Apple Cake and Vintage Barbecue Burgers.
- To make this ham salad with Bologna, you will need a food processor to combine the bologna and hard boiled eggs until they are roughly chopped. Add pickle relish and mayonnaise and mix.
- Once the ingredients are combined, do a taste test and add more pickle relish or mayo to suit your taste.
- Cheese lovers can add shredded cheddar cheese to taste.
- Then just grab some crackers or toast some bread and enjoy, and be prepared for a blast from the past.