Easy Roasted Cauliflower
Sometimes we all just need an easy side dish that is really quick to make, and this Easy Roasted Cauliflower fits the bill perfectly.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 - 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash of black pepper
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Rinse and dry cauliflower; break into small florets (Don't toss the stems. Instead, chop into small pieces).
Add cauliflower, olive oil, salt and pepper to a bowl, and stir to evenly coat the cauliflower.
Pour onto a roasting pan.
Roast in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes, stirring and flipping cauliflower every 15 minutes.
Cauliflower is done when it's lightly browned and fork tender.
- Heads of cauliflower differ in size. If you are using an extra large head, use more olive oil.
- This simple roasted cauliflower recipe is an easy base. Try adding your favorite herbs and spices before roasting including thyme, basil, garlic salt, etc.
- Cauliflower is naturally low in carbs which makes it a great side dish for a keto or low carb diet.
- If you prefer your cauliflower to have a crunch to it, lower the amount of time in the oven. For a softer texture, cook longer.
- A big reason for this is leaving it in a hot oven for a good amount of time to allow the cauliflower to crisp up and brown.
- Do not forget to flip the cauliflower three to four times so all sides get crispy!
- Try this Easy Roasted Cauliflower with our Crock Pot French Dip Sandwiches or Classic Sloppy Joes.
Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 189mg | Potassium: 430mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin C: 69mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg