4 Ingredient Crock Pot Cheesy Potatoes - Crock Pot Cheesy Potatoes with Hash Browns
Throw together these 4 Ingredient Crock Pot Cheesy Potatoes in your slow cooker and you'll have time to grill or put together the perfect dessert. Crock pot cheesy potatoes with hash browns use frozen hash browns, cheddar cheese soup, cream of celery soup and onion.
- 32 ounces frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz.) cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup diced onion or 1 Tablespoon dried onion soup mix
Spray crock pot insert with cooking spray or use crock pot liner.
Mix together frozen hash browns, cheddar cheese soup, cream of celery soup and onion.
Pour into crock pot insert and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Keep the hash browns frozen up to the point of putting into the crock pot insert. They can be thawed, just adjust the cooking time to less.
- Cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup can be used instead of cream of celery.
- Onions can be omitted, or use diced onion, dried minced onion or even dry onion soup mix.
- Use a casserole crock pot or a regular slow cooker.
- Crock Pot side dishes are the best. Try Cheesy Corn, Crock Pot Baked Beans with Bacon and Crock Pot Calico Beans.
- Please note that carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information vary greatly depending on products you use. The nutritional information below is auto-calculated and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 1206mg | Potassium: 541mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 278IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1mg