Quick Cinnamon Rolls from Refrigerated Crescent Rolls - How to Make Cinnamon Rolls using Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
These Quick Cinnamon Rolls from refrigerated crescent rolls are an easy breakfast idea when your family wants a sweet but you don't have the time to bake!
Prep Time10 minutes mins
Cook Time15 minutes mins
Total Time25 minutes mins
Course: Breakfast, Dessert
Keyword: crescent cinnamon rolls, how to make cinnamon rolls out of crescent rolls, quick cinnamon rolls from refrigerated crescent rolls
Quick Cinnamon Rolls from Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 1 8 oz. tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (white sugar)
Powdered Sugar Glaze (optional)
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 Tablespoon milk
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Unroll crescent roll dough into a rectangle; using a rolling pin, seal the seams.
Mix together cinnamon and granulated sugar; sprinkle over the crescent dough.
Roll up the dough (jelly-roll style), and seal the long edge.
Cut into eight roll slices.
Place rolls, cut-side down, into a 9-inch round baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Optional: To make the glaze, mix confectioners sugar and milk.
Drizzle over warm rolls.
- Try using crescent sheets from the refrigerated section instead of rolls, if you want to save even more time. This prevents you from having to pinch or roll the seams.
- You may want to put a little flour down on the table before rolling the seams to prevent it from sticking to the table.
- Substitute brown sugar for granulated, if desired.
- Add chopped pecans or walnuts to the cinnamon sugar for Nut Rolls, around 1/4 cup nuts.
- The powdered sugar glaze is optional.
- I like these even better when they've cooled down to room temperature. The crescent dough combined with the cinnamon sugar center and powdered sugar makes for an extra special texture.
- Have extra tubes of crescent dough sitting around? Try our easy Chicken Crescent Bake for an easy dinner idea.