Sloppy Joe Goulash - Sloppy Joe Macaroni Skillet
Sloppy Joe Goulash is the perfect meal when you're short on time. With only three simple ingredients including ground beef, Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce and Elbow Macaroni, Sloppy Joe Macaroni Skillet is the perfect dinner.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 15 ounces Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 15 ounces water
- 1 cup dry elbow macaroni
In a large skillet, brown ground beef, breaking into small pieces. Drain excess grease, if needed.
To the ground beef, add Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce, water (fill empty Manwich can with water to measure) and uncooked elbow macaroni.
Stir, and simmer over medium heat until pasta is cooked through.
If needed, add a little bit more water at the end to thin it out to desired consistency.
Add cheese before serving, if desired.
- Sloppy Joe Goulash can be made with Manwich or your homemade sloppy joe sauce.
- Use any type of pasta you have on hand instead of elbow macaroni, if needed.
- If the goulash seems thick at the end, add a little bit of water to thin it out.
- Optional ingredients: minced garlic, garlic powder, diced onions, Velveeta.
- To make Sloppy Joe Macaroni Skillet using leftover sloppy joe, follow these instructions: add leftover sloppy joe to a skillet with a couple cups of water. Add pasta and simmer until the pasta is cooked and the goulash is thickened.
- Here's my go-to Old Fashioned Sloppy Joe Recipe.